English Lessons: The comparison of rural and urban lifestyle

English Lessons

I will never frame anyone in my blog. I do not allow spamming in my blog. I will never post anything too personal in my blog. I do not allow nonsensical comments in my blog. I will never copy other's work.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The comparison of rural and urban lifestyle

Rural lifestyle

1.Children there played games like "Lame" ,no electronic games
2.The people there fish and farm for a living
3.There is no technology like fridge or air conditioning
4.There is no formal doctors
5.There is no proper education there
6.They can get free things like flowers and barnacles from nature
7.Low-crime rates
8.They are more superstitious
9.There is less pollution and more greenery
10.They lived in thatched huts
11.There is little to no policemen
12.Live in a less competitive lifestyle
13.They earn less income
14.They can sleep in the public
15.Roles of mother and father are delineated

Urban lifestyle

1.Children there play electronic games
2.The people work in offices and earn a stable income for a living
3.There are technology like air conditioning and fridge
4.There is experienced and certified doctors to cure their sickness
5.Children can have proper education there
6.No things are free, everything has to be bought with money
7.High-crime rates
8.They are less superstitious
9.It is very polluted and has little to no greenery
10.They live in proper houses or high-rise buildings
11.There are lots of policemen
12.Lifestyle is very competitive
13.They earn more income
14.Sleeping in public is prohibited
15.Roles of mother and father are not so delineated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home