English Lessons: The fairytale pattern (classic fairytale)

English Lessons

I will never frame anyone in my blog. I do not allow spamming in my blog. I will never post anything too personal in my blog. I do not allow nonsensical comments in my blog. I will never copy other's work.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The fairytale pattern (classic fairytale)

I am going to analyse the classic fairytale story-snow white using the fairytale pattern.

(Protagonist in unhappy situation)
Snow white was tortured by her evil stepmother and
was chased after .She later took refuge at
the house of the seven little dwarfs


(The situation worsens)
Snow white was "hunted" down by the evil stepmother when she knew
she wasn't dead yet.She was then fed the poisonous apple
and was killed.The dwarfs then mourned for her.


(Protagonist receives unexpected help.usually of a magical nature)
When the prince went past, he saw snow white and fell deeply in
love with her though she was already dead.He gave her the kiss
of love and she was rescued.

(Protagonist is rescued ffrom initial unhappy situation)
After being saved, she and the prince lived
happily ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home