English Lessons: Dangers of blogging and how we should prevent it

English Lessons

I will never frame anyone in my blog. I do not allow spamming in my blog. I will never post anything too personal in my blog. I do not allow nonsensical comments in my blog. I will never copy other's work.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dangers of blogging and how we should prevent it

Firstly,i would like to say that blogging is dangerous as many strangers can view your blog and therefore you should make it personal such that search engines cannot find your blog,which is the most basic.Secondly,it is inevitable that you have chat rooms if your blog skin is a fanciful one,and no,i am not saying that you should not have chat rooms,you may have one.However,you should never start a conversation with a stranger,not to say meeting him or her.Remember!Even if you do not have a dialogue box or chat room doesn't mean that they are not reading your posts so do not post something personal up there.There are cases of kidnapping when a blogger get too close to a stranger and he or she gives her personal information to the other party.Normally in such cases,their parents were kept in the dark and the two parties will secretly meet.I suggest that if you really want to meet a stranger,ask your parents to come with you, NEVER go alone.
Thirdly,i would like to say that there are cases of spamming and you should inform your parents right away or change a blog.Yes, of course the best way is to have no mailbox but again,it is inevitable to have one.Of course, it is best not to post photos for unwanted attention.Also,on your online profile,you should never post your address, phone number etc.
To sum up what i have just said,blogging is actually a good habit,it is like writing a diary,however good habits must be practised to make blogging a wonderful experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home